My letter Poem

This weeks poem is going to be about not having my dad in my life. I grew up having a mom and a dad but raised having two moms and my dad wasn’t really  in the picture. People that know me know I don’t really talk about my moms unless it was in a story and my friends didn’t really ask why. When I was growing up I wasn’t ashamed of having two moms, I was more concerned about how me having two moms would affect my friends because today in this society people are very judge mental. So growing up my dad wasn’t really in the picture and I got raised by moms and I got to see my dad on the weekends and I didn’t like seeing him because it felt so different and it was so boring when I went to his house because we just watched Tv and I would always think my moms would never come back for me even know they did every time. But my dad lives in Mexico now with his family and now I never get to see him. I never felt weird because my step mom kinda played the dad figure in my life because she was the one that taught me to do all things a dad would do. So I’m so glad I had to Moms to help me through the rough times in my life.