Week #9 Show Off Post

So for this week’s post we had to write about your very best post. So here’s my post. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. Not because of the presents or stuff you get. I love is because it’s a time of family, graham cracker, Christmas movies, and Christmas songs. I also love getting to decorate the inside and outside of my house. Stockings, ornaments, and the Christmas tree. I love the smell of Christmas trees.

Snow is one of my  favorite parts of Christmas. Sometimes before Christmas we go for a trip to the mountains to play in the snow. I think a couple years ago it snowed a lot, and I mean a lot. School got cancelled for almost a week. But they added those days to the end of the school year.  I really hope it snows this year. So bad. I absolutely hate when the news says it’s going to snow and then it dosnt So I really hope it snows.

decorating is one of my favorite traditions around the holidays. My cousins usually come over, and help us decorate. The kitchen is always a mess after decorating. Another tradition is going to my uncle’s house on christmas eve or christmas. We eat a yummy dinner, and dessert.

What do you do for the holidays?